All Discussions Tagged 'introduction' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I joined yesterday. Good to be here.

Hi ladies and gents. I joined yesterday and for the love of the stars I couldn't find the forum, so I didn't introduce myself. I did figure…

Started by Scott Kaelen

12 Aug 2
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Howdy from me

Hi everyone.  I'm new to the forum but not new to atheism.  I consider myself a lifelong atheist, so that puts me at 28 years and counting.…

Started by David Conrad

0 Jun 25, 2012

Touched by his noodly appendage. I'm back

After a long time away I've recently decided to step back into nonreligious social networking and see how the community is transforming. My…

Started by George S.

1 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Mary Beth

Like minded people, hello

It's been an interesting couple of years. Growing up in a missionary family, going to church as well as attending christian school have bee…

Started by Ashik Ibrahim

38 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

Half in/Half out of the Atheist closet

Hello all, I am a 28 year old atheist in beautiful Fort Collins, CO and brand spanking new to this site. I have joined several interesting…

Started by Tiffany Hughes

5 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Nate

Hi new here!

For the past 6 years I've been living in the bible belt, attended a roman catholic high school (became a skeptic there around sophomore yea…

Started by Barber

8 May 26, 2011
Reply by Barber

Transsexual Atheist says "Hi!"

Hey! I'm Kat! The Thinking Atheist recently gave this site a shout-out so I thought I'd stop by and try it out! Certainly seems really well…

Started by Kathryn Tims

5 May 13, 2011
Reply by BMo

A wild atheist appears

So much for infantile behaviour. I wanted to post a fancy introduction about myself, what I do, what I believe and all that stuff. But the…

Started by Benny

6 May 5, 2011
Reply by Benny

How I became an atheist.

First, hi! Hello. Hey, I'm Dave. I StumbledUpon thinkatheist.com and decided at once to join up. Before I get into the topic hinted at in t…

Started by A. Dave

4 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Dave G

Hi, I'm new here.

I'm new to Think Atheist but not forums in general. I run a forum of my own called Happy Atheist Forum and also help moderate a friend's fo…

Started by Whitney

13 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Terry

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service