All Discussions Tagged 'intolerance' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Worldwide known Pianist Fazil Say was sentenced for being an atheist. Turkey is going to the middle age step by step.

Here is the link of the grim, shameful news: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22151212  World-renowned Turkish pianist Fazil Say has…

Started by Melih Tiftik

16 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Jorita

How do you define religious intolerance? Any real world examples or how it has impacted you personally?

I'm a Christian writing a Bible Study for Christians, and am looking for how you define Christian religious intolerance. I'd like to share…

Started by Brad White

81 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

Burning holy books

I know this is a provocative question but it has to be asked.  What would happen if a group of people went out in the street and burned a B…

Started by Richmond

141 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by dd

Hating Religious People?

This is a discussion in the form of a question that has been bothering me for some time. I will have to be more discreet about what I write…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

47 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Jay

Asylum for a Moroccan critical of Islam

Kacem al Ghazzali is a Moroccan blogger who runs a blog that is very critical of Islam and supportive of women's rights. He is an atheist a…

Started by Jason Paisley

3 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

I Don't Want Your Pity on Account of my Atheism!

My mother and I have never really clicked. In fact, that could be the understatement of the century. But I accept it. It's what I've become…

Started by Amy Victoria

71 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

Called to confront prejudice and intolerance

Christian book:   When people are baptised and confirmed,they are anointed to share in the work of Jesus himself.They are called to confron…

Started by Natasha Kenny

1 May 11, 2010
Reply by doone

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service