All Discussions Tagged 'intelligence' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Raccoon's rapid and ongoing behavioral evolution

This morning I watched a fascinting PBS documentary about raccoon intelligence. Here is a link to the full 50 minute video. Raccoons are…

Started by Unseen

8 Feb 6
Reply by Dr. Bob

Intelligence and Morality

Hypothetical situation. Let's say you had some sort of magic gun that when shot with it, the whole of human knowledge and understanding wer…

Started by H3xx

9 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Unseen

AI: Does the "Turing Test" actually test intelligence?

Turing Test: a proposed test of a computer's ability to think, requiring that the covert substitution of the computer for one of the partic…

Started by Unseen

12 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by _Robert_

IQ

Isn't "IQ" rather arbitrary and dependent upon which series of tests are taken? How can estimates of the IQs of dead people make any sense…

Started by MikeLong

69 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

Smart women are making mankind dumber

Yet another crime against humanity by smart women: Our technology may be getting smarter, but a provocative new study suggests human intell…

Started by Unseen

0 May 23, 2013

if God exists, does he support the consumption of alcohol?

lets pretend (for humor's sake) that god exists, then im going to go with "Yes" why else would his son turn water into wine? or why else wo…

Started by Lance Angus Miles

16 May 2, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Liberals and Atheists smarter, study suggests

Sorry if this was posted on here somewhere before, I looked and didn't see it anywhere. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100224

Started by Samantha

26 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Shine

Brains & Beauty

Ok, I know this isn't a beauty pagent forum, however, most Atheists I know have a seemingly strong sense of logic. So my question is, since…

Started by mrs kelligurl

5 May 19, 2009
Reply by mrs kelligurl

Adult 'Believers' and Intelligence

I started a poll this morning and was interested to find out that some atheist here believe that an adult 'believer' is less intelligent th…

Started by chiz

58 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by DD_8630

RSS

Forum

Genesis 3 - Quality Propaganda

Started by Aiken Drums Sister in Politics 45 minutes ago. 0 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 50 minutes ago. 43 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Aiken Drums Sister 1 hour ago. 17 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service