All Discussions Tagged 'in' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mufa’khathat - found out about it recently but can't find a legit source

Hi, everyone. I have question for Arab speaking members. No one in Turkey knows anything about Mufa’khathat, neither is there any source th…

Started by Semra Pia

0 Jan 15

Should the national motto be changed?

...from "In God We Trust" to "Trust No One" or the X-Files' "The Truth Is Out There"? Or do you have a better one? I could start a White Ho…

Started by Unseen

17 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by kris feenstra

Attempt to take "God be praised" out of the money cells in Brazil

So, this morning i was watching TV with my parents in a government channel, TV Justice, and they were talking about some polemic cases that…

Started by Brazillian atheist

0 Mar 3, 2013

Review: Les [Religieuse] Miserables

Hello Heathens, So, I finally went to see the new Les Miserables musical. I read the book some years ago, and I always knew there was a goo…

Started by M.B.

2 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Johno

Who wants to believe in God?

Hi folks,   I should say at the start that I am a christian, but don't hold it against me!  I am always interested in what other people thi…

Started by Trevor

144 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by mick herman

faithfulness in the relationship- want your views

You know that religion consider cheating a sin.. you know also that the concept of cheating is different from religion to another and from…

Started by Hope

82 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Unseen

A Death In The Family and The Only Atheist in the Room

I have lost a favorite Aunt this week and I am in a sea of religion right now.  I loved her so very much and for the most part the religiou…

Started by Aimee Eisiminger

17 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)

France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

Hi friends of think atheist, You definitely have heard of this news last Monday.. France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public. Sorry i…

Started by Hope

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

Half in/Half out of the Atheist closet

Hello all, I am a 28 year old atheist in beautiful Fort Collins, CO and brand spanking new to this site. I have joined several interesting…

Started by Tiffany Hughes

5 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Nate

92% of Americans Believe in god

Granted, this is only based on 1018 respondents, but oye!   Some of the lowlights: *80% believed in god *an additional 12% believed in some…

Started by Mike Glickman

27 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Jason Silva

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service