All Discussions Tagged 'in' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mufa’khathat - found out about it recently but can't find a legit source

Hi, everyone. I have question for Arab speaking members. No one in Turkey knows anything about Mufa’khathat, neither is there any source th…

Started by Semra Pia

0 Jan 15

Should the national motto be changed?

...from "In God We Trust" to "Trust No One" or the X-Files' "The Truth Is Out There"? Or do you have a better one? I could start a White Ho…

Started by Unseen

17 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by kris feenstra

Attempt to take "God be praised" out of the money cells in Brazil

So, this morning i was watching TV with my parents in a government channel, TV Justice, and they were talking about some polemic cases that…

Started by Brazillian atheist

0 Mar 3, 2013

Review: Les [Religieuse] Miserables

Hello Heathens, So, I finally went to see the new Les Miserables musical. I read the book some years ago, and I always knew there was a goo…

Started by M.B.

2 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Johno

Who wants to believe in God?

Hi folks,   I should say at the start that I am a christian, but don't hold it against me!  I am always interested in what other people thi…

Started by Trevor

144 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by mick herman

faithfulness in the relationship- want your views

You know that religion consider cheating a sin.. you know also that the concept of cheating is different from religion to another and from…

Started by Hope

82 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Unseen

A Death In The Family and The Only Atheist in the Room

I have lost a favorite Aunt this week and I am in a sea of religion right now.  I loved her so very much and for the most part the religiou…

Started by Aimee Eisiminger

17 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)

France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public, people's opinion's!

Hi friends of think atheist, You definitely have heard of this news last Monday.. France Enforces Ban on Full-Face Veils in Public. Sorry i…

Started by Hope

391 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Hope

Half in/Half out of the Atheist closet

Hello all, I am a 28 year old atheist in beautiful Fort Collins, CO and brand spanking new to this site. I have joined several interesting…

Started by Tiffany Hughes

5 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Nate

92% of Americans Believe in god

Granted, this is only based on 1018 respondents, but oye!   Some of the lowlights: *80% believed in god *an additional 12% believed in some…

Started by Mike Glickman

27 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Jason Silva

RSS

Forum

Help Think Atheist!

Started by David Smith in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 2 hours ago. 19 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 47 Replies

The Angelina Jolie Effect

Started by Belle Rose in Biology and Medicine. Last reply by Belle Rose 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 14 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service