All Discussions Tagged 'ideas' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TA Improvements Brainstorm

Let's have a brainstorm about ways ThinkAtheist could be improved! Big or small, any thoughts are welcome! TA is a great site/community and…

Started by Andrew

30 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Strega

Need a name for a novel about the Antichrist saving humanity from God.

I'm working on an epic novel divided into a series - the working title is "The Bible, Part II". It's basically "Left Behind" but with the a…

Started by Derek S Murphy

5 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Cathy Ross

Ideas for Comforting the Dying

I have a friend and co-worker with Stage 4 cancer.  His prognosis is lousy, but the good thing is that my friend, and the rest of us, prett…

Started by Joseph

4 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Ciara

War of the Ideas

"What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has take…

Started by Loop Johnny

10 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Nelson

Psychology - The Religious Mind and the Search for the Cause of Deconversion Personality

As many of you are already aware, I am a psychology major. I am also [of late] considering a double major with History, but that is beside…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

1 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by No name

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Kairan Nierde 10 minutes ago. 22 Replies

Calling All Vaginas!

Started by Pope Beanie in Small Talk 35 minutes ago. 0 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 11 hours ago. 60 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service