All Discussions Tagged 'hypocrisy' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

holy verses

Here are a few selected verses from both the Old and New Testaments that illustrate both the “morality” and “compassion” of God.  Choose on…

Started by Dale Headley

0 Jan 19, 2013

For Christians only

Hey, Christians; I have a single, simple question for you.  It may at first seem frivolous, but I assure you that I am dead serious and con…

Started by Dale Headley

65 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

Hello fellow Atheists.

I'm happy I found an online community for non-religion. I don't have very many secular/atheist friends IRL, and telling the people in my li…

Started by Carol Whitt

2 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Eric Rohn Estes

God taking, or being given credit for Christopher Hitchens cancer.

"The militant God-hater, Christopher Hitchens, has been diagnosed with throat cancer, Fox News is reporting. Hitchens is well known for his…

Started by Kris Potter

23 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Mike Vaughan

A Poetic Assault on Religion

I know this isn't the typical type of post, but I have a point, I swear. I wrote this today, and I felt the need to share it. It highlights…

Started by Amy Victoria

14 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by kris feenstra

When thinking rationally about it, isn't it truly strange that anyone would care if we are athiests or not?

Isn't the point in life, non-religiously speaking, to be kind to others, take care of who you decide is your family, try to make your time…

Started by Becky Glynn

12 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by zoolady

Truth or Rumor: Palins to Divorce

Todd and Sarah Palin to Divorce Affairs on Both Sides August 1, 2009 - Updated 10:22am AKDT AlaskaReport has learned this morning that Tod…

Started by Johnny

2 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 0 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service