All Discussions Tagged 'humor' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An Amusing Conversion Attempt.

Okay. So my family was with me at Skyline Chili. [Well everyone except my dad]. And I was eating my 3-way [cincinnati chili, spaghetti, and…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

11 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by kris feenstra

if you can't run with the BIG dog=god stay on your own LITTLE PORch

francis hatin writes: THANKS 2 YOu&yoURs 4 US&Ours an OTHERS for BAnING aTHEISt FRANCIS HATIN exPLAIN if yoU thINK it reQUIRED I D…

Started by Morgan Matthew

31 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by AIMEE VAZQUEZ

Cluster-Hump Wednesdays

Responding to a comment on someone else's blog - that we atheists can all go clusterhump ourselves - my new Hot4Jesus Post is dedicated to…

Started by Christine Vyrnon

1 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Eric Snyder

This will make your day.

Started by Amy Victoria

6 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Thoughts From a Non-Stereotypical Christian

It amazes me how un-Christian those "Christians" in your hate mail really act. And what is most frustrating is that they don't realize it.…

19 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by noisician

Holy Water makes people sick

Saw this story and my immediate reaction was to laugh. MOSCOW - More than 100 Russian Orthodox believers have been hospitalized after drin…

Started by Brian Spears

3 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

REPENT!

I have read some of your articles on the internet. I wanted you to know that I am praying that God will take you to whatever means necessar…

24 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Glen Watson

Evolution is a very flawed theory

Not really hate mail. But you get the idea. Evolution is a very flawed theory and nothing more than that. It is nothing more than a reason…

38 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Hell In A Handbag

If you've never stumbled across (The Customer Is) Not Always Right, I would highly recommend checking out some random posts there. Especial…

Started by Johnny

5 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Matthew

Subject: Guess

You are StupidYou are StupidYou are StupidYou are StupidYou are StupidYou are StupidYou are StupidYou are StupidYou are StupidYou are Stupi…

18 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Christian Thompson

RSS

Forum

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Simon Mathews 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 19 hours ago. 15 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service