All Discussions Tagged 'human' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where do you hang out online?

It's weird if that sounds natural to you. Trust me on this one.  Just the very idea of adults willingly spending their precious moments of…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

13 Jan 18
Reply by Richard Porter

Smart women are making mankind dumber

Yet another crime against humanity by smart women: Our technology may be getting smarter, but a provocative new study suggests human intell…

Started by Unseen

0 May 23, 2013

Legalize Prostitution?

Now, I don't mean legalizing it for underage runaways, girls trafficked from afar, or street walkers working to support a pimp and/or drug…

Started by Unseen

24 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Unseen

The Future of Human Evolution

As we all know, evolution is an ongoing process, albeit a slow moving one.  But, because it is an ongoing process we can logically conclude…

Started by Tha Lord

7 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by mick herman

what do you feel about Abu Hamza?

Hi All,Im in a bit of a quandary. I respect human rights but am struggling with the non-extradition of Abu Hamza who incited so much hatred…

Started by bob spencer

4 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by bob spencer

"Don't Say Gay" in Tennessee

I was stumbling along today through some websites when I came across an article about a new proposed bill in Tennessee: "A bill popularl…

Started by Kirsten

10 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Barry Eckert

Dalai Lama leads the way... Beyond Religion: Ethics for the whole world.

The famous and well loved English TV presenter, Parkinson, was once asked partake in a word association game where an interviewer would thr…

Started by gareth

2 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by gareth

What effect did religion have on man's interactions with Neanderthals?

An interesting article in the Arizona Daily Star:  http://azstarnet.com/article_61f99ebf-1d83-51ee-a010-75d9a036d002.html   The article des…

Started by Thaddeus Dombrowski

2 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Thaddeus Dombrowski

What is the scientific probability of the human subconscious being mistaken for a soul?

Soul. Spirit. Essence. Whatever you call it, even after we've long given up the idea of an after-life or all-knowing force guiding our fate…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

2 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Michael

Asylum for a Moroccan critical of Islam

Kacem al Ghazzali is a Moroccan blogger who runs a blog that is very critical of Islam and supportive of women's rights. He is an atheist a…

Started by Jason Paisley

3 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 3 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 5 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service