All Discussions Tagged 'homosexuality' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wilfully Ignorent Gay Theists

You may think of this discussion as somewhat of a reprise or follow up to an earlier discussion of mine "Guilty Gay Theists".  This issue…

Started by Nerdy Keith

18 Jan 27
Reply by Davis Goodman

When JC Returns

A while back, lots of folks were speculating about what would Jesus do, buy, drive, think etc. It seems no one asked what would Jesus be. H…

Started by Giddian Beer

0 Nov 17, 2013

How to respond to this:

Hey everyone, so in the spirit of equality and supporting homosexual marriage I recently shared this picture on facebook: Sorry I don't…

Started by Black Dawn

69 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Black Dawn

Thoughts on Homosexuality?

I was sitting in my room on the computer when I suddenly got an urge to "try something new" with another woman. After I had repented, flogg…

Started by Shamari

132 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by kOrsan

Homosexuality - biological or psychological?

Disclaimer: I should say I am not a psychologist or biologist, though I have a few college level courses in the prior which probably color…

Started by Arcus

219 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by fester60613

This can disprove god.

In my point of view: If homosexuality is a sin to christianity, and since it's not a choice and inborn, like science proves, can't this dis…

Started by Esther Rhymes

25 May 10, 2011
Reply by Nate Bauder

Sex, Homosexuality, Marriage, Biology, Religion, and America

The American people have been in denial about the reality of human sexuality for far too long. The infant science of Sexology [the biologi…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

73 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by M

News of Our Friend, ChristianU2uber

From WorldNetDaily --- A self-described Christian 12-year-old boy who dared post his views on same-sex marriage on the popular Internet vi…

Started by Pam

0 Apr 13, 2009

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 1 Comment

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service