All Discussions Tagged 'help' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice: I need some!

Hello, I'm Griffin and I'd first like to introduce myself by saying this is my first time posting on Think Atheist. I mainly just read…

Started by Griffin Buckerfield

5 Oct 6
Reply by Ed

U.S. Air Force bans atheists from enlisting

An atheist airman at Creech Air Force Base in Nevada was denied reenlistment for refusing to take an oath containing the words "so help me…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

0 Sep 9

Christian to Atheist. My Testimony.

Hi all, I'm new here and just wanted to share my recent acceptance that there is no God and the fact i am no longer a christian. I guess pa…

Started by Toby Briggs

24 Jun 25
Reply by Physeter

In Need of Some Friendly Advice

So I have a sleight issue. I am an Atheist and my girlfriend is a Catholic (her mom is kind of hardcore). Any time that the issue of religi…

Started by Real Life James Bond

60 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by John Crockett

Hi everyone

Hello my name is Josef and I am from Jamaica W.I. Most people here are religious (we average the most churches per square mile in the world…

Started by Reign Havoc

0 Nov 9, 2012

Can somebody explain humanism to me?

I believe the title is pretty self explanatory, I feel like posting for this on here and seeing peoples answers would help me see the main…

Started by Dylan Hoyt

1 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Doug Reardon

Idiot Creationist Troll on a Youtube Video...

Okay! So I encourage anyone who gets a kick out of morons to feel free to comment back at him. I'm done with him personally because I'm tir…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

1 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Leif Westermark

Help, extreme conspiracy theorist father.

Ok, so over the past few years, my dad has been reading nothing but the Jeff rense program. Now he thinks that nobody landed on the moon, t…

Started by Matthew

35 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Matthew

Help! Genesis

A christian friend of mine has issued this challenge to re-read Genesis as a document rather than a religious book:   "But if you read Gene…

Started by Andrew Carrington

24 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Steve

Atheists, Please Help - Death Of A Loved One

About two weeks after my 21st birthday last month, my mom died of cancer. I come from a Catholic family but I've privately been an atheist…

Started by Ciara

20 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Evan Meinel

RSS

Forum

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 9 Replies

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 2 hours ago. 7 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 2 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service