All Discussions Tagged 'hell' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why I Believe Atheists are Going to Hell

I don't understand how anyone could be an atheist other than total mindless belligerent obstinacy, because obviously, that which does not e…

Started by JamesWatts

95 Mar 23
Reply by MikeLong

Common Misconceptions of Christianity

I’d like to burn some very typical straw men. Hopefully, in the debate over Christianity, these unnecessary issues can be avoided. Creation…

Started by Kevin Harris

576 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

Theists have just as much of a chance of going to hell as atheists IF GOD(S) IS REAL

I find it irritating when theists use scripture etc to try to convert me and are like boohoo you will go to hell...ill pray for you....Dont…

Started by Nefertari Bilal

6 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by John Kelly

Which thoughts are mine and which are the fault of indoctrination?

Please excuse the novel here... I tend to try to explain myself so clearly that I go overboard, so sorry about that. Also, sorry if this is…

Started by dizzyduckie

102 May 18, 2012
Reply by Joop Kruisselbrink

Should teaching kids about hell and hell fire be considered psychological torture?

I personally believe that the teaching of hell fire and damnation is a form of psychological torture and this brutal and primitive belief i…

Started by Sassan K.

16 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Nick Gold

Religion as a game

I wondered about this a long time now. Every time I play games I get a form of satisfaction. This satisfaction is accomplished in a virtual…

Started by Loop Johnny

14 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

Letter From Hell

A Letter From Hellby Austin Nooe (videos)8:20The "Letter from Hell" is from a 2006 lake trip. This is intended for Christians as it DOES NO…

Started by Jon Heim

5 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

Free Will vs. God's Divine Plan

My *heartfelt* response to the notion that Free Will and the existence of a Divine Plan can coexist. :) This is more of a description of my…

Started by Sol Invictus

2 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Matt Coulthurst

Is Hell really depicted as "bad" or "good"?

The Bible clearly states that anyone that maintains belief in Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit can be let into Heaven, even if the man has…

Started by Krysis

5 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

The Ever Present Veiled Threat

I recently received this little bit of intellectual drivel on a blog post. I posted a little blurb about Darwin and his struggle with Chris…

Started by Franklin Ayers

10 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Franklin Ayers

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

A fun test for all you ex-Christians

Started by Emperor Milos in Music. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 1 hour ago. 20 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service