All Discussions Tagged 'heaven' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Common Misconceptions of Christianity

I’d like to burn some very typical straw men. Hopefully, in the debate over Christianity, these unnecessary issues can be avoided. Creation…

Started by Kevin Harris

576 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

Atheists, Please Help - Death Of A Loved One

About two weeks after my 21st birthday last month, my mom died of cancer. I come from a Catholic family but I've privately been an atheist…

Started by Ciara

20 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Evan Meinel

If there was no reward for theists- no heaven or afterlife, would there be a reason to still believe in God?

I feel like there would be no purpose to worship a god if there were no promise of a reward. What do you think?

Started by Heather Henderson

3 May 31, 2011
Reply by Jason Ward

Religion as a game

I wondered about this a long time now. Every time I play games I get a form of satisfaction. This satisfaction is accomplished in a virtual…

Started by Loop Johnny

14 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

Heaven and Hell: Divine or Man Made?

HEAVEN AND HELL ARE DIVINE?Describing Heaven:"all flesh shall come to worship before me" (Isaiah 66:22,23).The walls of the new city are pr…

Started by Jon Heim

1 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by willailla

Where did the concept of heaven come from?

Here is an interesting article. Please feel free to read and discuss. http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-03-28/how-the-je

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

5 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

It's always halloween in Heaven. Love those singing zombies ...

Have you ever thought how gross it would look in heaven. You might get in with a refurbished body, but remember the rule. If any eye ... po…

Started by JackRussell8888

0 Oct 31, 2009

If heaven exists, what do you want god to say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

This question has been asked of guests of The Actors Studio interview show and I have yet to hear the response that I would give to the que…

Started by Nix Manes

11 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 3 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service