All Discussions Tagged 'hate' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Five things to remember when talking with atheists

Author R.C. Sproul Jr. has a "doctorate" in the non-subject of Theology. It shows. Here are his five things for Christians to remember when…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

17 Jun 18
Reply by Michelle Varni

Do we still believe in a robust freedom of speech?

(CNN) — America used to be a place where we said, "Give me liberty or give me death." We live by a credo that "freedom isn't free," and tha…

Started by Unseen

54 Apr 12
Reply by Gary Clouse

Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

Here's a pro-LGBT baker who may be in trouble for refusing to put an anti-gay message on a cake. Kind of turns that other discussion upside…

Started by Unseen

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

Did Charlie Hebdo starting publication again just make things worse rather than better?

The reappearance of Charlie Hebdo on the newsstands in France has allowed the French to take a stand against terrorism and imperial Islam o…

Started by Unseen

24 Jan 20
Reply by Unseen

Do we really need laws against hate crimes?

If man A punches man B in the chops silently, it's assault and battery. If he says "You fucking Icelander," during the assault it's a hate…

Started by Unseen

25 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

The Rights of the Minority

Many times with debating with theists over how poorly the atheist community is treated, they will tell me: "When you are the majority you c…

Started by Nerdy Keith

1 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Arcus

Hating Religious People?

This is a discussion in the form of a question that has been bothering me for some time. I will have to be more discreet about what I write…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

47 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Jay

west borough protest..... worse than usual

okay so west bouro baptist church protested a Muslim church function in which they rather tamely were helping the homeless and west bouro s…

Started by Will H

34 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Jason Paisley

A callous and hateful reply from another Christian

So here's a reply I received from a Christian when I posted a question to the believers on a thread: Why do YOU believe in god? To summari…

Started by Anathema6205

41 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Richard Raymond

Christian Sterotypes

Hi all, I found this article online and thought it was interesting. When i was a christian i was very liberal and didn't really like the ha…

Started by Bluradio

7 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Dave G

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service