All Discussions Tagged 'hate' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Five things to remember when talking with atheists

Author R.C. Sproul Jr. has a "doctorate" in the non-subject of Theology. It shows. Here are his five things for Christians to remember when…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

14 Sep 3
Reply by Scott Graves

Do we really need laws against hate crimes?

If man A punches man B in the chops silently, it's assault and battery. If he says "You fucking Icelander," during the assault it's a hate…

Started by Unseen

25 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

The Rights of the Minority

Many times with debating with theists over how poorly the atheist community is treated, they will tell me: "When you are the majority you c…

Started by Nerdy Keith

1 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Arcus

Hating Religious People?

This is a discussion in the form of a question that has been bothering me for some time. I will have to be more discreet about what I write…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

47 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Jay

west borough protest..... worse than usual

okay so west bouro baptist church protested a Muslim church function in which they rather tamely were helping the homeless and west bouro s…

Started by Will H

34 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Jason Paisley

A callous and hateful reply from another Christian

So here's a reply I received from a Christian when I posted a question to the believers on a thread: Why do YOU believe in god? To summari…

Started by Anathema6205

41 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Richard Raymond

Christian Sterotypes

Hi all, I found this article online and thought it was interesting. When i was a christian i was very liberal and didn't really like the ha…

Started by Bluradio

7 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Dave G

Hate Mail from a frustrated Christian

Me and a few other atheists have been debating with a bunch of Christians online, and it seems one of them sent a rather nasty email to one…

Started by Anathema6205

27 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Grace H

Mohamed Osman - What made him hate?

From http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/11/28/mohamed-osman-mohamud-what-made-him-hate/ Once again, the troubling question arises: How…

Started by Loop Johnny

0 Nov 29, 2010

Ann Coulter makes waves in Canada

Looks like another American right-wing-nut is making their way across the border and causing media frenzy in the True North. Ann Coulter, w…

Started by Marc Baskin

10 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by _7654_

RSS

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 24 minutes ago. 48 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 26 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Ward Cressin 8 hours ago. 7 Replies

Blog Posts

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 2 Comments

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service