All Discussions Tagged 'government' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

US Supreme Court rules: government prayers are secular

With tiresome predictability, the kangaroos of the Roberts Supreme Court have ruled that officials in Greece, New York may jabber Christian…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

16 May 9
Reply by Unseen

Religion in schools

where I come from, teaching faith is nothing unique to 'faith schools' all secondary schools have compulsory R.E. class (religious educatio…

Started by David Smith

30 Jan 9
Reply by Nicolas Gauvin

Here's how rock bottom minimum wage jobs hurt the rest of us

The following quote is from this link... The fast food industry’s low wages are costing us all, new research finds. Taxpayers are shelling…

Started by Unseen

19 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Conservative economist says the government should "Find the long-term unemployed and hire them."

Hassett, the director of economic-policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute and an economic adviser to Sen. John McCain, recent a…

Started by Unseen

6 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by H3xx

Do you want to know why Obama is such a crack?

Ya know, there is a lot of talk about change, but not a lot of real change happening wit people. What's up with that? To be really responsi…

Started by Lionel France

1 May 16, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

Greed, Wealth, Anger and Envy

The "Occupy Wallstreet" movement is no longer dominating headlines but I still find people debating the "haves" and the "have-nots" and wha…

Started by Atheist Exile

3 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Arcus

Human nature

It is my opinion that religion serves as a method of belief categorization. I could provide a lofty explanation with loads of detailed pers…

Started by Dustin Bowen

2 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by Dustin Bowen

How Far Is Too Far When It Comes To Child Protection

CLEVELAND - Cuyahoga county workers removed a third grader from his home because he weighs more than 200 pounds. Officials feel that his m…

Started by Unseen

0 Dec 1, 2011

Should dangerous drugs be legalized? What about marijuana..?

Greetings, Presenting a new scale of drug harm that rates the damage to users themselves and to wider society, the scientists rated alcohol…

Started by Robin

17 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Voiceless

Should prostitution be illegal?

In my opinion, a person should be able to charge for services that they can give away if they want. Who are they hurting? Two or more conse…

Started by Robin

124 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Me

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 1 Comment

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 6 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service