All Discussions Tagged 'god' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Richard Dawkins vs. the creationistas

Richard Dawkins is the world's atheist-in-chief. His last book, The God Delusion, sold millions of copies and sparked a worldwide debate ab…

Started by Kiamema

7 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Christian Thompson

If heaven exists, what do you want god to say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

This question has been asked of guests of The Actors Studio interview show and I have yet to hear the response that I would give to the que…

Started by Nix Manes

11 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

The Godless Money Movement

The movement started on reddit.com. The supplied thread contains all of the information regarding the movement. As described by col381: I…

Started by Kevin Wagner

6 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Nix Manes

Stem Cell Research Cures are for Athiests only

Started by Kiamema

11 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Morgan Matthew

Personality of God [ I'm writing a paper ]

Discuss the personality of a god. You can pick any god you like, from the Christian god, Muslim god, or a god from Greek mythology. If you…

Started by Monica Anne

6 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by noisician

The hand of God?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5152179/Hand-of-God-captured-by-Nasa-observatory.html Personally i think if our ha…

Started by Mark Placanica

0 Aug 1, 2009

Christians who try to sound intelligent, but fail miserably...

"If we were to look at a beautiful painting and exclaim over how such a masterpiece just formed on its own, we would be called fools. Yet m…

Started by Beka

39 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by James C

Was thinking today about BS and Religion...

Just wondering (have to thank Epicurus for getting me started on this)... If dog created man in his own image, and dog 'is' not fallible (o…

Started by jljahrig

6 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by jljahrig

Does everything happen for a reason?

I know this is a common topic for people around the world, but I had this discusion in my class just the other day, and this topic always l…

Started by Dinah

7 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Dinah

RSS

Forum

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Pope Beanie 28 minutes ago. 134 Replies

Ear-piercing a baby

Started by Simon Mathews in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Ed 4 hours ago. 19 Replies

Is There Any Ex-Mennonites or Ex-Amish On This Site?

Started by Jessica Miller in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 7 hours ago. 27 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by David Seidman 13 hours ago. 8 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 17 hours ago. 25 Replies

Blog Posts

How did that happen?

Posted by Belle Rose on December 19, 2014 at 4:36am 5 Comments

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service