All Discussions Tagged 'god' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is praying questioning gods plan?

If you are christian or religious at all you believe  that god is all powerful and all knowing and that god has a plan for you in your life…

Started by Sid Knight

21 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by willailla

Make Christains/believers always use the name of the god they mean.

Don't let them get away with the generic "god". Make them always use the name of the god they mean. They need to differentiate between Yah…

Started by JackRussell8888

12 May 30, 2010
Reply by Prazzie

I know there is no god because I believe it

What do you think? Can you know for sure there is no god or gods just because you haven't been convinced by someone else's proof? Can you…

Started by Sid Knight

22 May 30, 2010
Reply by Sid Knight

God vs. other storybook characters

Okay... so far, the only "evidence" I have ever been able to get from a theist for the existence of God is  the Bible says that God is real…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

16 May 3, 2010
Reply by Natasha Kenny

Yahweh believes in Polytheism

According to the passage in the book of Exodus I have just read as a part of my "Read the Bible" project I have discovered something shocki…

32 May 3, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

A universe from nothing :)?

Most of us hear this question repeatedly, my response was always, our brain is used to patterns, but even if you answered this question wit…

Started by mona anne kot

2 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by kelltrill

SUE "GOD"

The term "act of god" is a legal term used to describe events outside of human control like natural disasters. So since it is called an act…

Started by Silenus

6 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

My Personal Evidence against a good god.

This post can be found in my blog: http://skycometgoddess-atheistgoddess.blogspot.com/   I have my own personal story that I cannot put tog…

10 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Shine

Another Reason Not to Believe in God - Would a Good God do this?

As many of you [who live in the US] probably know... the midwest [including where I live] has been pounded by a snow storm for the past 3 d…

11 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

Marietta, GA Lawmakers Review 'So Help Me God' in Police Oath

City council members in Marietta, Ga., will consider changing the oath of office that the city's police officers take so that recruits can…

Started by Dave G

5 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Johnny

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service