All Discussions Tagged 'god' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Persinger's God Helmet

I realise this study is pretty old so a lot of people would have heard of it, but I just thought it was interesting enough to post up here.…

Started by Martha Everett

9 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Jim Minion

Did Evolution play a part in making people beleive in god so easily?

I was just wondering. Now that I Think about skepticism doesn't seem to be common sense. And I know a lot of gullible people. it would make…

Started by Ghost The Smoker

3 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Doug Reardon

Meaning Without Religion

Since we've been discussing absurdity without god here, I've been thinking a bit on life and meaning.    About 5 years ago, my father sat d…

Started by Tim

8 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Dave Porter

92% of Americans Believe in god

Granted, this is only based on 1018 respondents, but oye!   Some of the lowlights: *80% believed in god *an additional 12% believed in some…

Started by Mike Glickman

27 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Jason Silva

What to do?

I feel good by going out every night at 2:00 am and spend the rest of the evening looking for fairies. True, that sometimes I find Tarantu…

Started by Edwin Oliver

0 Jun 5, 2011

If there was no reward for theists- no heaven or afterlife, would there be a reason to still believe in God?

I feel like there would be no purpose to worship a god if there were no promise of a reward. What do you think?

Started by Heather Henderson

3 May 31, 2011
Reply by Jason Ward

You are stronger without god

If you were once religious then I am sure that you used to pray and ask for god's guidance and help when it came to facing sth serious or …

Started by idcollapse Ra

35 May 30, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

Win a free signed copy of J. Anderson Thomson's new book!

THE CONTEST HAS CONCLUDED. Thanks to all who entered! Follow Nelson on Twitter to get the winners announcement! UPDATED!!: So. you've join…

Started by Think Atheist

22 May 22, 2011
Reply by Discern

Questioning theists moral

This is my first serious post on this site, so bare with me if I happen to not quite match up with this sites standards due to a lack gramm…

Started by Benny

29 May 10, 2011
Reply by Holden Freeman Esq.

This can disprove god.

In my point of view: If homosexuality is a sin to christianity, and since it's not a choice and inborn, like science proves, can't this dis…

Started by Esther Rhymes

25 May 10, 2011
Reply by Nate Bauder

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service