All Discussions Tagged 'god' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

I use to be a full on christian(see my blog ect for more background) I just wanted to type down the reasons in my head that made me deconve…

Started by Toby Briggs

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

Proof that God exists: Help me refute these arguments.

http://www.everystudent.com/features/isthere.html this is a webpage that i found the other day and I was wondering what other atheists thou…

Started by Jon Heim

34 Jul 13
Reply by H3xx

Where Is God?

If you google that question most of what you get are explanations of why God allows so much suffering and proofs of God’s existence. For lo…

Started by Giddian Beer

62 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Jimmy

the insanity continues

A while back a man was beaten to within an inch of his life in Augusta, GA.  This weekend a fund raiser was organized to help with the medi…

Started by Ron Humphrey

59 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Should the national motto be changed?

...from "In God We Trust" to "Trust No One" or the X-Files' "The Truth Is Out There"? Or do you have a better one? I could start a White Ho…

Started by Unseen

17 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by kris feenstra

General Questions About The Bible/Christianity

Hey Guys, So I'm just looking to brush up on my knowledge regarding Christian beliefs so that I'm better prepared to explain my position of…

Started by Asidius

195 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

insane comment following tornadoes in Oklahoma

I am watching coverage of the devastating tornadoes in Oklahoma.  It is just overwhelming. One person interviewed had this to say---(Not ve…

Started by Ron Humphrey

0 May 21, 2013

A story about prayer

As a new member, I thought I would share a small story with everyone. Brief history: I was raised in a Pentecostal cult... I feel I have ne…

Started by Moiq Strickle

1 May 17, 2013
Reply by bongani muthwa

if God exists, does he support the consumption of alcohol?

lets pretend (for humor's sake) that god exists, then im going to go with "Yes" why else would his son turn water into wine? or why else wo…

Started by Lance Angus Miles

16 May 2, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Attempt to take "God be praised" out of the money cells in Brazil

So, this morning i was watching TV with my parents in a government channel, TV Justice, and they were talking about some polemic cases that…

Started by Brazillian atheist

0 Mar 3, 2013

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

Marriage makes women fat?

Started by Logicallunatic in Small Talk. Last reply by Logicallunatic 9 minutes ago. 6 Replies

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by _Robert_ 41 minutes ago. 20 Replies

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 10 hours ago. 3 Replies

Up the duff. How about some secular baby names?

Started by Kairan Nierde in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Brittnee Youngs 13 hours ago. 10 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service