All Discussions Tagged 'gender' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Penises vs eyeballs & teeth

KATU TV in Portland, OR - Oregon will soon join a handful of states that will begin offering transition-related care to transgender people…

Started by Unseen

37 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

The gender wage gap is 91% not 77% and the reasons have very little to do with sexism

(W)e’re still not close to measuring women “doing the same work as men.” For that, we’d have to adjust for many other factors that go into…

Started by Unseen

1 Apr 27
Reply by Davis Goodman

Is the era of fair competitive sports drawing to a close?

Competitive sports has long been built along discrete gender lines so that women who, admittedly, tend to be smaller and less muscular, cou…

Started by Unseen

2 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Unseen

Will Gender Issues Kill Competitive Sports?

For quite a while there has been a gender division in most sports. In fact, in most pro sports it's unstated but assumed that the participa…

Started by Unseen

0 May 24, 2012

GLBTQ Atheists and Believers

I am transgendered and somewhat pansexual and very atheist. However I know some people who are part of the GLBTQ community and still believ…

Started by Sebastian Torren G.

7 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Barry Eckert

"Don't Say Gay" in Tennessee

I was stumbling along today through some websites when I came across an article about a new proposed bill in Tennessee: "A bill popularl…

Started by Kirsten

10 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Barry Eckert

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 2 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service