All Discussions Tagged 'gay' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"It's not Adam and Steve, it's Adam and Eve"

Did you ever hear this one? Theists become sanctimonious when they use this nonsense. They think it's some kind of knock-down argument when…

Started by Logicallunatic

31 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

Remember our discussion about the baker who turned down gay business?

Here's a pro-LGBT baker who may be in trouble for refusing to put an anti-gay message on a cake. Kind of turns that other discussion upside…

Started by Unseen

93 Jan 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

Baby steps

I’m trying to become just a little more bold. Earlier this month when I went on a camping trip, I tried to say a few things about evolution…

Started by Physeter

5 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Belle Rose

Any Secular Reason Against Gay Marriage?

I was just wondering if anyone has ever came across any good secular arguments against gay marriage. All I ever seem to hear is about how b…

Started by Jared Metschke

69 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Unseen

The final showdown for same-sex marriage?

The barriers to marriage equality in the United States have been collapsing with astonishing speed. State Courts and District Courts have s…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

21 May 31, 2014
Reply by SteveInCO

Changing Stance on Abortion for Religious Reasons

So I asked a question over on Yahoo Answers in reference to epigenetics potentially being a cause for homosexuality. And I came across an…

Started by Nerdy Keith

3 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Obfuskation

Coca-Cola sponsors first anti-gay arrest of the Olympics

An Olympics security officer tackled and detained a young man who held up a rainbow flag during the Olympic torch relay in Voronezh, Russia…

14 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by matt.clerke

Marriage equality as a religious freedom?

U.S. District Judge Robert J. Shelby's ruling in December 2013 that Utah's ban on same-sex marriage violates the US Constitution is likely …

0 Jan 11, 2014

Marriage Equality comes to New Mexico and now Utah

Yesterday, New Mexico became the 17th US state to legalize same-sex marriage when the state supreme court ruled it was unconstitutional to…

6 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

The science of "gaydar." Can you spot a gay just by looking?

Although I've always wanted this particular superhuman power, I've never been very good at detecting other men's sexual orientation. Findin…

Started by Unseen

61 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

Babies Are Not Born Atheists

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by archaeopteryx 37 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Gideons International

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 2 hours ago. 3 Replies

Draw Muhhamed day was yesterday Bring out your drawings

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor in Small Talk. Last reply by ThyPlagueDoctor 11 hours ago. 4 Replies

Bible Belt Promiscuity

Started by Dante in Advice. Last reply by Dr. Bob 1 hour ago. 11 Replies

am i the only athiest that believes in spirits

Started by Katie Patterson in Small Talk. Last reply by archaeopteryx 34 minutes ago. 33 Replies

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service