All Discussions Tagged 'friends' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist trends in the public at large and observing increasing levels of extremism in a dwindling number of faithful.

So I’m curious about the observations of the members of this community about the people around them and changing attitudes or opinions on f…

Started by Jared

1 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Gideon Jagged

Need some advice about Christian friends

Good day everyone on the Think Atheist forum. I hope your holidays have been good & treated you well this year. I'm here today because…

Started by Branden Ballard

17 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Branden Ballard

Would you stop a friend?

I was curious, if an atheist friend of yours showed interest in becoming religious or joining a church... what would you do? Would you try…

Started by Troy C

34 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Andrew Barkley

I'm an atheist living In a crowd of mentally blind people

I'm the only one who believes in nothing in my immediate family, my mom doesn't like it when bring up atheism  and stepdad only says I don'…

Started by Dakota Hardin

21 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by x

Coming Out to Friends and Family, How Did You Do It?

All my life up until now I've been an agnostic. But I recently made the move to atheist and I am happy where I am. It has brought a sense o…

Started by Patty J

26 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Danielle Van Eeckaute

How important is it to let people know you're an atheist?

Hullo everyone! :)I was just wondering-how important do you think it is to tell people you're an atheist? I suppose I'm talking about both…

Started by Rose

32 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Mads Kapstad

Facebook and it's annoying christian propaganda

I love my father very much, and I mean it he's everything a father should be. However his religious involvement has grown since his divorce…

Started by Rene Guzman

10 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Methuselah

"thank god" (insert event here) list

Ok so yesterday me, my  mom and my little brother were traveling down a rainy highway when a car flipped over and slid in our lane (though…

Started by Rene Guzman

23 May 31, 2011
Reply by Rene Guzman

Offending friends

Some of my best friends are christians, and I don't mean I-go-to-church-on-christmas christians, I mean they really believe. Some say they'…

Started by Hilde Olaussen

46 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Yahweh

"I'm praying for you"

My gf's family, and a lot of her friends are Christians, and when ever something's happening, I hear this phrase a lot. Once I had shared s…

Started by Doug Espi

27 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by M

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 5 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 14 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service