All Discussions Tagged 'for' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Satanist Temple "Converts" Fred Phelps Jr.'s Mother to Lesbianism in Gravesite Pink Mass

I reckon that's the strangest headline I've come across in a long time. Here's the scoop: When the WBC announced they would be protesting a…

Started by Kairan Nierde

25 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Kairan Nierde

What's Your Best Argument For God?

I'm thinking about posting this to a few more religious forums, but I'd just like to hear what people have to say on here. So, playing Devi…

Started by Emily DW

201 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

ID vs. Abiogenesis

hello!  =D I am just curious as to what thinkatheist has to offer on the possibilities of intelligent design vs abiogenesis. Remember that …

Started by Jerod

79 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Kyle Rauschlin

Argumentation as Evidence for God

MOD EDIT: Title changed to better reflect the nature of this posting. -----------------------------------------------------     As promised…

Started by Kevin Harris

196 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Nathan Palo

Is attacking religion as bad really the best argument for being atheist?

I hear a lot of arguments on here about the evils of religion and it always makes me think.  Wouldn't the evils of religion be the weakest…

Started by Richmond

13 May 20, 2011
Reply by anti_supernaturalist

Evolution and the Problem it May Cause for the Search for Extraterrestrial Life

Okay, I'm no scientist... but I wanted to make this proposal. I have noticed for some time now a possible flaw in the search for life on ot…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

17 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Albert Bakker

TAG...you're it. ``Just for fun``

Once you've been tagged, cut and copy these questions. Paste them down below as a response and answer them.1) What motto do you live by and…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

5 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Peter Kreeft's Argument from the World as an Interacting Whole

Hello everyone,   I've been reading this book by a couple of Christian apologists, The Handbook of Christian Apologetic by Peter Kreeft and…

Started by Alex

11 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Cecilia

Debating for the... Right reasons?

Let’s take a look at two popular creationists on youtube. One of them Jezuzfreek777, and the other Venomfangx. Now I’ve only watched a co…

Started by Bronson

1 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by doone

CLEARLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL!! SO WHY IS IT ON THE BOOKS?!

Please join me to combat this! We MUST do something to fight this clear unconstitutional laws on the state constitutions! Organize a protes…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

26 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service