All Discussions Tagged 'film' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Google: How to Kill God' (AKA Why google killed god)

Firstly I want to thank the members of this site and the people who run it for giving a lot of input and feedback into the project, which h…

Started by Dan Ashton Lloyd

0 Jun 3, 2014

HELP Needed. Interviewee's for UK based Documentary.

For those who haven't seen the recent post i put up I'm in the pre-production stage of creating a independent  documentary that investigate…

19 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Andy Hoke

Film Screening: My Week In Atheism

Dave Smalley, host of Dogma Debate, and John Christy, Christian filmmaker, have released a documentary about Mr. Christy's time (closer to…

Started by David Waller

0 Feb 25, 2014

Heretic

I recently made a short film tackling the issue of being angry at religion. I made it mainly to express my own feelings about sometimes los…

0 Jun 3, 2013

Documentary Website

This is probably one of those things that everyone knows about but me but I came across this site today and it's awesome!   Top Documentary…

Started by oneinfinity

3 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by erik112358

RSS

Religion Virus

Forum

The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by John Jennings 42 minutes ago. 28 Replies

Earth's Magnetic Field....

Started by Belle Rose in Physics, Astronomy, Cosmology. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 22 hours ago. 5 Replies

You think there's a multiverse?

Started by Michael in Miscellaneous Sciences. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer yesterday. 55 Replies

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service