All Discussions Tagged 'family' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Athiest family new in Chirstian community

So I'm moving to Minnesota soon. A little spot in the upper corner. The local church is run by my husbands uncle and the small community is…

Started by Natalie

1 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Kevin Strong

Fight with family over religion

Hello everyone,   I know the issue of having rational conversations with fundamentalist family members has been discussed in the past, but…

Started by Smokey12499

9 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Meghan McWilliams

Coming Out to Friends and Family, How Did You Do It?

All my life up until now I've been an agnostic. But I recently made the move to atheist and I am happy where I am. It has brought a sense o…

Started by Patty J

26 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Danielle Van Eeckaute

"thank god" (insert event here) list

Ok so yesterday me, my  mom and my little brother were traveling down a rainy highway when a car flipped over and slid in our lane (though…

Started by Rene Guzman

23 May 31, 2011
Reply by Rene Guzman

Hardest thing about coming out Atheist....causing pain to my religious family

First off, these first 2 paragraphs are an intro to me and my stance since I haven't posted here before.  I come from a very Christian fami…

Started by Brady

93 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Raven

What do you do on Easter Day - when you are spending it with Christians!

Hey there, any of you had this experience, uncomfortable... embarrassing... my folks are coming over for Easter Lunch tomorrow, getting Lam…

Started by Chris Lambert

7 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Cathy L.

Dealing with family member

I didn't look through all the topics to see where this one might be. I'm new and would just like to post what my aunt wrote to me on facebo…

Started by Mapleface Saves

1 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Dave G

As Religion Collapses, What's Next for Christians?

I was reading an article today about a Pastor whom has lost his faith in Hell. He can't seem to get his head around the idea that Ghandi is…

Started by Gaytor

0 Mar 24, 2011

Aggressive parenting

My little brother is having a fight with my dad because of his grades and he was physically beaten. He is now crying. My mother agrees with…

Started by Loop Johnny

21 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Loop Johnny

Ostracized by family.

It was bound to happen eventually. I come from a very conservative christian family so it should come as no surprise to you that my being a…

Started by Not very important.

23 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Loop Johnny

RSS

Forum

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 20 Replies

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Davis Goodman 2 hours ago. 70 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Tor Hershman 5 hours ago. 3 Replies

Living freely.

Started by Quincy Maxwell in Society. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 8 hours ago. 21 Replies

What is the purpose of gender

Started by Christopher Swicegood in Small Talk. Last reply by Heather Spoonheim yesterday. 56 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 0 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service