All Discussions Tagged 'family' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help Think Atheist!

Hello again people of Think Atheist. It's been a while since I last logged on, at least to contribute in any form. I'm back again with a pr…

Started by David Smith

26 Sep 15
Reply by David Smith

Family Reactions to Renouncing your Faith

I'm posting this thread to act as a little bit of research to say the least. I plan to do an online blog, for offering advice to people.…

Started by Nerdy Keith

8 Jul 9
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"God is Not Great" or "God is Not Real"

I had previously posted a question requesting suggestions for short books or videos that would concisely put a convincing case forward to…

Started by Gary

13 Apr 24
Reply by Davis Goodman

An exorcism, right next door.

Technically. My fiance is just telling me that her mother, along with a few religious antiques, decided to held an exorcism in their home t…

Started by Cesar Deicide

1 Mar 29
Reply by Davis Goodman

Darwins Theory of Evolution Causes Horrific Evils!

Hello everyone I havent been on here a while but I feel now is the time to unload. So I unfortunately ended up in an argument with my broth…

Started by looch

34 Mar 21
Reply by looch

Faith and Reason: A Reply

My brother posted this on my Facebook wall last night with the comment, "Curious how you respond to this." http://www.dominicanablog.com/2

Started by Sagacious Hawk

19 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

Would you lie to ensure a financial inheritance comes your way?

Hypothetically speaking, if you were given a choice to make what would ensure your financial independence but went against your personal co…

Started by Ed

36 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sarah

Atheist trends in the public at large and observing increasing levels of extremism in a dwindling number of faithful.

So I’m curious about the observations of the members of this community about the people around them and changing attitudes or opinions on f…

Started by Jared

1 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Gideon Jagged

Teaching Science vs Religion

Family is a fickle thing sometimes. Being an out atheist, in what I assume to be my entire family, makes things a little difficult some day…

Started by Devin Saunders

7 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Sheila Faulstich

Wedding help!

Here is some background: I grew up in a Catholic family. I have been an atheist since I was about thirteen, but have only recently come out…

Started by Sarah Casing

29 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Eoganacht

RSS

Forum

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Heather Spoonheim 21 hours ago. 13 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Virgil yesterday. 65 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose yesterday. 71 Replies

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service