All Discussions Tagged 'faith' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP Needed. Interviewee's for UK based Documentary.

For those who haven't seen the recent post i put up I'm in the pre-production stage of creating a independent  documentary that investigate…

Started by Dan Ashton Lloyd

19 Mar 21
Reply by Andy Hoke

The Process of Deconversion

Like many other atheists I was raised as a Christian, and I fully believed in the veracity of the bible during my formative years. For me d…

Started by Richard Porter

6 Jan 18
Reply by Belle Rose

Religion in schools

where I come from, teaching faith is nothing unique to 'faith schools' all secondary schools have compulsory R.E. class (religious educatio…

Started by David Smith

30 Jan 9
Reply by Nicolas Gauvin

In Need of Some Friendly Advice

So I have a sleight issue. I am an Atheist and my girlfriend is a Catholic (her mom is kind of hardcore). Any time that the issue of religi…

Started by Real Life James Bond

60 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by John Crockett

Man files $3 million suit against church for crushing him with the gaint crucifix he says cured wife's cancer

Apparently, among the devout, God gets credit for curing cancer but none for pulverizing a leg, despite using the same holy instrument to a…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

1 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

Not guilty?

This is something that I have wanted to write for a while, but have not been able due to the holidays. Before I begin, some background info…

Started by Mike

13 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Onmyown

Should we defend some theists?

This question is for Americans. Undeniably, despite the vast differences between atheists and agnostics on the one hand and the more exotic…

Started by Unseen

25 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by joshua james

The Road Runner Tactic

I've been challenged by a friend of a friend to read the book, "I don't have enough faith to be an atheist." Within the first chapter of th…

Started by Scarlette Blues

7 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Katrin Schwarz

What to do?

I feel good by going out every night at 2:00 am and spend the rest of the evening looking for fairies. True, that sometimes I find Tarantu…

Started by Edwin Oliver

0 Jun 5, 2011

If there was no reward for theists- no heaven or afterlife, would there be a reason to still believe in God?

I feel like there would be no purpose to worship a god if there were no promise of a reward. What do you think?

Started by Heather Henderson

3 May 31, 2011
Reply by Jason Ward

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service