All Discussions Tagged 'evolution' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dmanisi Homo Erectus

An interesting article. I hate how they try to sensationalize things with the title. And even worse are the stupid little innuendo that hin…

Started by Johnny

4 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Johnny

Rat-eating plant discovered in Philippines

Rat-eating plant discovered in Philippines By Chris Irvine - 17 Aug 2009 The plant is among the largest of all pitchers and is believed to…

Started by Johnny

3 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Johnny

Venus flytrap origins uncovered

Venus flytrap origins uncovered Matt Walker - 14:52 GMT, Monday, 20 July 2009 The origin of the voracious Venus flytrap has been uncovered…

Started by Johnny

2 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Dawkins: Evolution Can't Explain Creationists

"It’s a flaw in our argument, for sure. By any reading of evolutionary theory, creationists ought to have died out ages ago. They serve no…

Started by Johnny

5 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by noisician

On the Road to a New Species

On the Road to a New Species By Elizabeth Pennisi ScienceNOW Daily News 15 June 2009 Catching one species in the act of becoming two is no…

Started by Johnny

2 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by James

Evolution Doesn't Always Take Millions of Years

How about 20 generations over an 8 year time frame!? When Evolution Is Not So Slow And Gradual ScienceDaily (June 3, 2009) What's the secr…

Started by Johnny

30 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Stacy B

Third Nipple

All I can get out of the internets is that it just happens. They do pop up in some weird places on the body & even can produce milk in…

Started by Rev. Tom Hicks, D.D.

2 May 7, 2009
Reply by doone

Metal Injections Make A Spider Silk that Spiderman Would Envy

I love StumbleUpon: Metal Injections Make A Spider Silk that Spiderman Would Envy Scientists have managed to make extra-strength spider s…

Started by Johnny

1 May 6, 2009
Reply by Rev. Tom Hicks, D.D.

Science and Religion

Can you be a scientist and not believe / support the “Theory of Evolution”? And yes, I do see the irony of using the word “believe”.

Started by Jin-oh Choi

32 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Transitional Fossils? We've got 'em!

PZ Myers has a post about a new transitional fossil, Puijila darwini, a 39 million year old seal-like mammal, but with legs instead of flip…

Started by Dave G

1 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Nelson

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service