All Discussions Tagged 'evolution' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If creationism were true...

If creationism were true, wouldn’t that mean that no animal species could be related to another? And DNA would be varied from species to sp…

Started by Keith Pulley

42 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by William Boyd

The flagellum, again :)

Hi everyone,   First of all I'd like to say that I am new here so sorry if this post is in the wrong section!   Secondly, I know that this…

Started by Remy du Plessis

11 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by H3xx

Coming to terms with reality

A big hello to all the unbelievers :) I'm new to this site- so to start off, I'd like to share some thoughts and see whether there are an…

Started by Sarah

54 May 17, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Faith and Reason: A Reply

My brother posted this on my Facebook wall last night with the comment, "Curious how you respond to this." http://www.dominicanablog.com/2

Started by Sagacious Hawk

19 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

Natural Selection in Religion

It's kind of ironic but it seems to me that religion has actually utilized evolution. The Soul Crawls from the Primordial Ooze: Religion ha…

Started by dragotron

0 Dec 31, 2012

"Top Arguments for the Science Minded"

I was browsing some christian forums when I found this piece. I didn't see any atheists actually reply to it though. (The site allows membe…

Started by Daniel Patrick Day

26 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Katrin Schwarz

I don't understand creationism

Yes, I understand how it is portrayed – everything went poof and there it was but I know that there are people who have earned their doctor…

Started by Niall

26 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

Evolution is more like a religion!

So I am having an exchange with a Christian: Xtian: Doesn't this ruin the theory of billions of years - http://www.redorbit.com/news/scienc

Started by Henry Flood

2 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by kris feenstra

Nazi Eugenics anyone??

Hello all, Just wanted to see what were some of the thought processes regarding the eugenics movement that took place with the Nazi Regime…

Started by Chase King

2 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Doug Reardon

Richard Dawkins & Evolution

Which of Richard Dawkins' evolution or biology books are best to start with?  I am self teaching myself the theory of evolution, so I under…

Started by Nerdy Keith

10 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Dale Headley

RSS

Forum

The Cross

Started by Belle Rose in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Davis Goodman 31 minutes ago. 21 Replies

Help Think Atheist!

Started by David Smith in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Simon Mathews 8 hours ago. 18 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by MikeLong 19 hours ago. 38 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service