All Discussions Tagged 'evil' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Problem of Evil

This is a mind map one of the members of the atheist group on my campus created describing the problem of evil. I just thought it was inter…

Started by Sol Invictus

26 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by brindle

Do questions about the meaning of life, purpose, and morality even make sense?

People often ask questions about the "meaning of life" or the "purpose of life". But such questions are often asked carelessly, without cle…

Started by Mark Stout

1 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Brian Wood

The Purpose of Evil

So I was at a buddy's last night.  This friend of mine is also an atheist, so we speak freely between us about our ideas on religion.  Ther…

Started by Keith J.

9 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Professor Tanhauser

Christopher Hitchens Vs. Tony Blair

Read the transcript for this, provided by Monica's tweet, just now, and have to say, just from reading the text, Hitchens pretty much took…

Started by Ryan E. Hoffman

2 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

Cincinnati's Archbishop "defends" Pope - and of course... my idiotic conservative town fails to raise hell over it!

Okay, now I'm mad. I'm beginning to hate the conservatives of my city of Cincinnati, OH more and more each day!! I saw an article entitled…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

2 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"Stalin, Mao Zedong, and Hitler were Atheists, therefore all atheists are wrong/ evil"

This post is taken from my outside blog: The Atheist Goddess!   Wednesday, April 7, 2010"Stalin, Mao Zedong, and Hitler were atheists, th…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

18 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service