All Discussions Tagged 'evidence' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Science Is Like Sculpting Models of Reality; Religion Is Like Showcasing a Favorite Myth

A complaint I hear from religionists about science: It's all just a bunch of theories. Science is constantly proving previous science as in…

Started by Pope Beanie

0 Apr 26, 2013

Argument: Naturalistic Pantheism Has "Proof" of their "God"

I need some feedback on the assertion that Pantheists have proof of their god because their god is nature. This was brought up by someone o…

Started by Asidius

67 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Erin Branham

Evidence and Truth

On my travels on the world wide web during my many debates with theists of all faiths, there are two terms in particular in which I see but…

Started by Nerdy Keith

2 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

2,000 Witnesses to Resurrection?

I ran into a string of posts on some discussion section where somebody was arguing with others about 2000 witnesses to the resurrection bei…

Started by Dave Gibbs

4 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Scott Howard

Why is logical reasoning such a useful tool?

Most of us here use rigorous logic and reasoning when evaluating the world around us. My question is, why do you think that it's such a use…

Started by Alex

4 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Unseen

There cannot be evidence for God

We atheists say we would change our minds if evidence for God was presented. I’m not so sure. Maybe the concept of God is designed to be im…

Started by Derek

21 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Andrew Hess

difference between atheism and agnosticism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFnLtQFkZxc&feature=related (my question was born from bill maher's remarks at  the 4:20 mark) I have fo…

Started by Rene Guzman

49 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Adrienne

Argumentation as Evidence for God

MOD EDIT: Title changed to better reflect the nature of this posting. -----------------------------------------------------     As promised…

Started by Kevin Harris

196 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Nathan Palo

Where does logic come from?

This is a though question a friend of mine asked me. I managed to explain it related to rationality "Because we are rational beings." I kno…

Started by Loop Johnny

13 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Radu Andreiu

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 3 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 5 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service