All Discussions Tagged 'energy' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atoms, Dark Matter, and Dark Energy

As recently as several years ago, the estimate was that anywhere from 3/4 to more than 9/10 of the universe was so-called "dark matter." Si…

Started by Unseen

16 Mar 12
Reply by Unseen

If you accept climate change, you need to be in favor of nuclear energy, too.

Tonight (11/7/13) at 9 PM (Eastern/Pacific) CNN will be airing Pandora's Promise a documentary intended to explain why, if you want to save…

Started by Unseen

0 Nov 7, 2013

Reincarnation - from a scientific point of view

Since this is something that has been on my find for awhile, I wanted to get the thought-ball rolling. I have a couple of theories, but I w…

Started by Kevin Cook

27 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Unseen

We need nuclear power

First, let me head off some objections. I will grant that... a) there have been some stupid mistakes made in choosing sites for the plants…

Started by Unseen

23 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Serious woo, coming soon to a theatre near you!

So a new 'documentary' is about to be released that 'blows the lid' off the alien cover up conspiracy.  It looks like they'll be hitting ha…

Started by Heather Spoonheim

1 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

We Need Atomic Energy

One thing is certain: we need to wean ourselves of fossil fuels. Why? Many reasons. Among the leading ones, 1) fossil fuels are a limited r…

Started by Unseen

2 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Davis Goodman 15 minutes ago. 63 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Physeter 25 minutes ago. 11 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 7 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 3 hours ago. 25 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service