All Discussions Tagged 'election' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will the Republicans implode in time for the Dems to hang on to the Senate?

The Republicans are great at self-delusion. They were sure, for example, that they had The White House in the bag during 2012 Presidential…

Started by Unseen

0 May 11

Have any of you (us, if I'm feeling possessive) run for office?

As we get into the off-season voting time in the U.S. I've been thinking that many of the religious nut jobs that make it to higher office…

Started by Melvinotis

8 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Melvinotis

Does the GOP stand a chance?

We'll never hear a high-level Republican official use the n word, and we'll never hear them say blacks are inferior or that they don't want…

Started by Unseen

16 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Who do you want as president?

Even though I am English, I still take an interest in American politics. At the moment, I am despairing that all the main players in this e…

Started by Sophie B

143 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Unseen

U.S. Presidential Election Predictions

I'm predicting that the President will get a second term despite slightly losing the general vote, all due to America's wacky Electoral Col…

Started by Unseen

58 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Rob Klaers

What do you dislike about Mitt Romney?

Somebody ran a What do you dislike about Obama post, so it's only fair to have one about Romney. Here are my gripes: 1) What's the problem…

Started by Unseen

21 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Joann Brady

The Societal Issues Facing America That We Don't Talk About

I was thinking today about politics, and specifically how in August, the presidential race will be heating up as the parties have their con…

Started by Sagacious Hawk

3 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by James Cox

Atheist for President

If someone ran for president in the U.S. in the next election or the one after, they openly said they were an Atheist but had no problem wi…

Started by Troy C

20 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by bay_naam

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service