All Discussions Tagged 'design' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's some of the evidence that supports the thesis that the "Intelligent Designer" was beyond stupid.

Let me name the ways. (I will limit myself to three.) With any intelligence would he/she/it have designed: 1) Tooth decay? 2) An amygdala t…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

28 1 second ago
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Learning JavaScript

Hi Think Atheist,  You shall probably notice that I will be posting a lot more on this site, and many of my posts wont be directly conne…

Started by Nerdy Keith

16 May 29
Reply by Andrew Dowell

How would I.D be taught in schools?

We all know of the big debate within the American school system: teaching intelligent design. It seems all that I am hearing from that side…

Started by Scarlette Blues

64 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

Faith and Reason: A Reply

My brother posted this on my Facebook wall last night with the comment, "Curious how you respond to this." http://www.dominicanablog.com/2

Started by Sagacious Hawk

19 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

ID vs. Abiogenesis

hello!  =D I am just curious as to what thinkatheist has to offer on the possibilities of intelligent design vs abiogenesis. Remember that …

Started by Jerod

79 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Kyle Rauschlin

Vestigial Whale Legs... "used to the help the process of whale babies"?

I'm watching a documentary about evolution vs. intelligent design on youtube, and one of the comments said this: "O my! He did NOT go there…

Started by Stephanie Cabrera

4 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Dylan Blaine

Is atheism included in God's ultimate plan? Any Christians please riddle me this...

I was deep in thought today at work, and remembered how I was told that I 'was formed in my mother's womb by God himself.'  Here is Psalm 1…

Started by Merlin Mercer

37 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Michael

A different way to confront creationism

Maybe using science to refute nonsense isn't always the best strategy. Science requires intellectual integrity and serious research and stu…

Started by Epochonaut

18 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by James Ulness

Peter Kreeft's Argument from the World as an Interacting Whole

Hello everyone,   I've been reading this book by a couple of Christian apologists, The Handbook of Christian Apologetic by Peter Kreeft and…

Started by Alex

11 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Cecilia

The design of humans was not very intelligent.

Neil deGrasse Tyson speaks on the lack of intelligence with which humans were designed:

Started by Gerald Lamb

5 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Gerald Lamb

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 0 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service