All Discussions Tagged 'debate' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi everyone

Hello my name is Josef and I am from Jamaica W.I. Most people here are religious (we average the most churches per square mile in the world…

Started by Reign Havoc

0 Nov 9, 2012

The Rights of the Minority

Many times with debating with theists over how poorly the atheist community is treated, they will tell me: "When you are the majority you c…

Started by Nerdy Keith

1 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Arcus

Idiot Creationist Troll on a Youtube Video...

Okay! So I encourage anyone who gets a kick out of morons to feel free to comment back at him. I'm done with him personally because I'm tir…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

1 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Leif Westermark

Struggle

Are you or were you a nice person who just struggles with a hatred for religion (not a dislike) but a hatred? You really don't want to be t…

Started by Demitri Felder

6 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Faith Ellis

THIS QUESTION WILL CRUSH ANY CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST...

armed with a degree in theology, over the years i have come up with specific questions to ask of christians. indeed i even attend "alpha co…

Started by Sebastian Bond

84 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Onmyown

Would you 'convert' someone to Atheism if it meant destroying their moral framework?

I don't mean that they would literally go crazy and kill everyone, I mean like if they would lose their direction in life, stop being selfl…

Started by Ama Maduako

65 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by H

Help with religious person please....

Me: Evidence that the Bible is simply Mythology: Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib; Job 39:9   God person: Ea…

Started by STEVIE NICHOLL

18 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by STEVIE NICHOLL

Why do Atheists Crave Debate?

I have been an atheist since I was 15.  I am now 26, and have read the full range of standard atheist arguments.  The first one, which beca…

Started by Michael J. Davis

29 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Zack Martin

The Road Runner Tactic

I've been challenged by a friend of a friend to read the book, "I don't have enough faith to be an atheist." Within the first chapter of th…

Started by Scarlette Blues

7 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Katrin Schwarz

Closed-Mindedness

I have a friend, slowly devolving into an acquaintance and occasional source of amusement, that is incredibly closed-minded. When I met him…

Started by Jackson B.

0 Jun 28, 2011

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service