All Discussions Tagged 'debate' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Evolution question for you scientists out there...!

So when I use to be a christian and doing A level biology we studies evolution quite alot. Now i couldnt help but notice a few flaws. I ask…

Started by Toby Briggs

8 Jun 5
Reply by Toby Briggs

New book on atheism, donation to site

I have just published a new book called “Is God Really Necessary? A glimpse into the mind of an atheist” It sells for $5.99 on Amazon as a…

Started by Casey Dorman

0 May 29

Watch Live: Bill Nye Debates Ken Ham, right here @ 7PM EST

Tonight at 7 pm EST, Bill Nye the Science Guy and Ken Ham, leader of the Creation Museum, face-off in a much-anticipated debate at the Crea…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

46 Feb 7
Reply by Black Dawn

Are We All Agreed?

I can't believe I have literally never brought this topic up on Think Atheist before and I think its worth looking at. There is a notion…

Started by Nerdy Keith

16 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Unseen

General Questions About The Bible/Christianity

Hey Guys, So I'm just looking to brush up on my knowledge regarding Christian beliefs so that I'm better prepared to explain my position of…

Started by Asidius

195 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Reaction to Christian Chain E-Mail and Atheist Alternative

I'm sure there are many posts on christian chain emails sent from family and friends and how to deal with it as an atheist. I just received…

Started by Randy Riggs

24 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Kairan Nierde

Can Atheists and Theists co-exist?

Hello fellow non-believers! I am new to TA but the question I pose is certainly not a fresh one: Can Atheists and Theists co-exist? We all…

Started by Danny Steel

118 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by James Cox

HUGE religious debate, need some of your feedback.

Hey guys! So my parents (who are Christians) and I just had a huge debate about the supposed "truth" of Christianity, homosexuality and rea…

Started by Asidius

104 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Rob Klaers

I don't understand creationism

Yes, I understand how it is portrayed – everything went poof and there it was but I know that there are people who have earned their doctor…

Started by Niall

26 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

Hi everyone

Hello my name is Josef and I am from Jamaica W.I. Most people here are religious (we average the most churches per square mile in the world…

Started by Reign Havoc

0 Nov 9, 2012

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service