All Discussions Tagged 'death' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Parents' trial begins in death of Rhawnhurst toddler who did not receive medical care"

Posted on Wed, Dec. 8, 2010 Parents' trial begins in death of Rhawnhurst toddler who did not receive medical care By Joseph A. Slobodzian I…

Started by Amanda Artman

15 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Brad J

The Death Penalty: A Case for Abolition

(After posting a blog yesterday arguing against the death penalty, I realized that the forums would be a much easier venue for a debate to…

Started by Shine

104 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by No name

Beyond Anything I Can Think Of...

Ok, here's the story:My father has been diagnosed with a disease that is shutting down both of his kidneys. It's no surprise, we've known t…

Started by Jon Heim

23 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Precambrian Lullaby

As an atheist, What are thoughts about dying?

I have recently heard a song by Muse titled Thoughts of a dying atheist and made me want to ask about it. What are your thoughts on this su…

Started by Hector

2 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Nelson

If the universe blinked into existence then the hypothesis is it blinks out of existence

I have posted a 40 page blog (diagrams not yet incorporated) that is my manifesto of reality, the universe.   It is not the video I posted…

Started by day vo

1 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by doone

Execution of Sentence for a Killer

Two loud bangs end 25 years on death row for Gardner The Salt Lake Tribune Updated: 06/18/2010 08:03:55 AM MDT   Draper » Five shots. Fou…

Started by D R Hosie

12 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

Importance of afterlife in theistic belief.

The more I think about it, the more it seems that one of the biggest, if not the biggest reason theists believe is the promise of afterlife…

Started by Jānis Ķimsis

8 May 31, 2010
Reply by Joe O'Brien

The near death experience argument.

Really I don't know anyone who has had one, or do I want to. Further I have not really investigated it much either or do I want to. So in…

Started by Chris H

33 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Owen

For anyone who doubted the danger and insanity of "New Age Occult" crap ... here's something to change your mind.

Monday, March 29, 2010 The Danger of the Occult and New Age Medicing - The Atheist Goddess rails on the Occult. [See! Atheists aren't just…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

5 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Does Death Exist? Maybe Not...

I must admit that one of my guilty pleasures is crazy, outside-the-box, speculative science exploring things that humans are scarcely able…

Started by SabreNation

19 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Reggie

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 31 minutes ago. 18 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 3 hours ago. 60 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service