All Discussions Tagged 'death' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Help me, help me, sweet Jesus, help. I'm going to die."

Natalie Lewis, 24, Ginny Doyle, 44, and a still-unidentified pilot died when a hot air balloon burst into flames shortly after takeoff on F…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

81 May 27
Reply by Dustin

How do you grieve?

This week I was asked some pretty interesting questions on the topic of dying as an Atheist, I decided to blog about it... Every one will e…

Started by EMil Wentzel

9 Apr 4
Reply by Unseen

Reincarnation - from a scientific point of view

Since this is something that has been on my find for awhile, I wanted to get the thought-ball rolling. I have a couple of theories, but I w…

Started by Kevin Cook

27 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Religion for the Homeless = Death

A 70 year old man froze to death in the old car he was sleeping in.  He was nobody and a drunk who did day labor. He was called Grandad..  …

Started by Cathleen Sessions

8 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Yahweh

Four rapists sentenced to death

An Indian court sentenced four men to death Friday for the rape and murder of a 23-year-old woman in New Delhi, an attack that appalled the…

Started by Unseen

38 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

Death Bed Musings

As I enter the so-called golden years of my life I periodically muse over my fate in the last days of my earthly existence. It seems rather…

Started by Ed

34 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Pray for _____"

Recently, there have been many deaths, whether they are in pop culture or not.  There are constantly people saying and trending #Prayfor___…

Started by Melina Pappas

17 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by James Cox

Suicide

I recently confronted suicide not once, or twice... but three times. One of these is still occurring.  What I haven't explained in the arti…

Started by JD Stockman

134 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Judith van der Roos

Afterlife

Correct me if I'm wrong, but mostly as atheists, we believe in nothingness after death, or at least I think I do. But then we have all of t…

Started by Dalton Jones

150 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Coming to terms with reality

A big hello to all the unbelievers :) I'm new to this site- so to start off, I'd like to share some thoughts and see whether there are an…

Started by Sarah

54 May 17, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Forum

FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Started by Stephen Gunn in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

Lobby

Started by Glen L in Small Talk 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Quincy Maxwell 3 hours ago. 10 Replies

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 4 hours ago. 27 Replies

Ken Hamm at it again

Started by Noel in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 10 hours ago. 2 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 10 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service