All Discussions Tagged 'day' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

National Prayer Day- Constitutional or not?

I've had this debate several places, and the majority of answers were "of course its constitutional, you bigot! YOU don't have to pray!" *f…

Started by Anathema6205

16 May 9, 2011
Reply by Ron V

Alternative calendars and the day of rest

The most popular is roman calendar that is used in most of the countries, but it's also a religious calendar because of biblical seven days…

Started by Gregor Basić

14 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Darren Cohen

Darwin Day!

Representative Pete Stark just proposed H. Res 81 to Congress, expressing support for designation of February 12, 2011, as Darwin Day and r…

Started by Coe Parker

0 Feb 10, 2011

Got this letter from my Grandmother

This is an email i just received from my grandmother. she has always been sweet to me, but since i have admitted to myself that i don't bel…

Started by Jessica Renee

38 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Michael Sizer-Watt

The Last Day of Your Life: What would you do?

Let's delve into the realm of apocalyptic hypotheticals! An asteroid (or meteor, whichever suits your sense of imagined doom) has been disc…

Started by Shine

107 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Joli

Draw Mohammed Day Art Gallery

Okay... If you participated in Draw Mohammed Day... cough up! Post your drawing here... be a blasphemer!  

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

3 May 20, 2010
Reply by Christopher McGuire

Happy Darwin Day!

Just wanted to wish everyone at think atheist a great darwin day, when we celebrate the evolution of science and stupid people taking thems…

Started by darwinlover

1 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Mike Donohoe

RSS

Forum

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Virgil 9 minutes ago. 118 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Virgil 45 minutes ago. 202 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 23 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 3 hours ago. 7 Replies

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service