All Discussions Tagged 'creationism' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

While we're discussing scientific skepticism, what about evolution?

Let me state right from the start that evolution driven by natural selection makes a lot more sense than some magical spirit guy started it…

Started by Unseen

77 May 11
Reply by Unseen

How old is the Earth?!

Last evening, like so many, I watched the fascinating two and a half hour debate on the Internet from The Creation Museum in Kentucky, in A…

Started by Mike Newell

0 Feb 5

Intelligent? Design?

Intelligent Design (ID) is a concept proposed by some who are unable to accept evolution. They assume that (1) life, with its nearly infini…

Started by Giddian Beer

43 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Michael

How would I.D be taught in schools?

We all know of the big debate within the American school system: teaching intelligent design. It seems all that I am hearing from that side…

Started by Scarlette Blues

64 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by David Smith

Holy crap Jurassic park is real (Well, part of it)

Hello, first post (bar my post on the introductions sub section thing-y-ma-jig) so be nice :P I don't know if you've all heard this alread…

Started by Edward Etheridge

0 Oct 19, 2013

If creationism were true...

If creationism were true, wouldn’t that mean that no animal species could be related to another? And DNA would be varied from species to sp…

Started by Keith Pulley

42 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by William Boyd

Faith and Reason: A Reply

My brother posted this on my Facebook wall last night with the comment, "Curious how you respond to this." http://www.dominicanablog.com/2

Started by Sagacious Hawk

19 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

I don't understand creationism

Yes, I understand how it is portrayed – everything went poof and there it was but I know that there are people who have earned their doctor…

Started by Niall

26 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

What logical error is this worldwide flood argument?

My first time posting on Think Atheist, so I thought some of you might find this to be interesting.  Ran across this today (http://worldvie…

Started by Tom Baxter

82 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by James Cox

How do I respond to this? ("It didn't 'just happen!")

Posted this on Facebook with the text "No one can read that and not think that science is friggin' awesome," and got the following as a res…

Started by dizzyduckie

66 May 26, 2012
Reply by dizzyduckie

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service