All Discussions Tagged 'creation' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bill Nye "heartbroken and sickened": debate with Ken Ham helped fund Noah's ark construction

Creation Museum founder Ken Ham announced Thursday that a municipal bond offering has raised enough money to begin construction on his $73…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

32 Mar 3
Reply by James Cox

Watch Live: Bill Nye Debates Ken Ham, right here @ 7PM EST

Tonight at 7 pm EST, Bill Nye the Science Guy and Ken Ham, leader of the Creation Museum, face-off in a much-anticipated debate at the Crea…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

46 Feb 7
Reply by Black Dawn

Common Misconceptions of Christianity

I’d like to burn some very typical straw men. Hopefully, in the debate over Christianity, these unnecessary issues can be avoided. Creation…

Started by Kevin Harris

576 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

Just for Kicks - Creating a new Atheist Nation

Lets say the world decides to make an Atheist state, just like they made the Jewish state of Israel, only this time around there won't be a…

Started by Akshay Bist

16 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Willson Stoner

Interesting Math problem for Christians and Atheists alike

According to the bible, God created Adam and Eve about 6000 years ago...Lets think about some maths: Two people multiplying to 6.5 billion…

Started by matt.clerke

63 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Lewal

Most bizarre question put forth by a creationist.

While going to the Creation Museum's Facebook page and riffing the photos ,such as the photo of Velociraptor where i placed the riff "Who d…

Started by Jason Paisley

52 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Jason Paisley

Observed Evolution

Having the good-old creation V evolution debate with one of my aunts (back-and-forth via Facebook). Her claim of the moment is that there…

Started by Johnny

18 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Christian Thompson

Richard Dawkins vs. the creationistas

Richard Dawkins is the world's atheist-in-chief. His last book, The God Delusion, sold millions of copies and sparked a worldwide debate ab…

Started by Kiamema

7 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Christian Thompson

Irreducible complexity- minimal gene set complex

I just finished watching a debate on Youtube between a scientist and a young earth creationist. Now, needless to say- the creationist comp…

Started by Wassabi

18 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Reggie

VenomFangX has left the World Wide Web

ok i dont know about you but i have been enjoying watching every one take the piss out on VFX on youtube and now he is gone... and if you m…

Started by Jessica Renee

6 May 15, 2009
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 12 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service