All Discussions Tagged 'crazy' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If you had enough money (meaning lots), how would you spend it?

Let's make these off-the-wall. Of course, I'd buy a Bugatti Veyron. That goes without saying, but it's not crazy enough. One thing I might…

Started by Unseen

70 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Isaac

It came from FACEBOOK! Crazy things your friends have posted on Facebook about faith that drive you nuts.

So I'm sure we all have Facebook friends that post crazy, amusing, disturbing things about god. So what are the worst or most amusing thing…

Started by Jared

161 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Ed

I'm not crazy

Being an Atheist really opened up my mind, then Ancient Aliens came on the History channel one day.  And then just like a Christian says th…

Started by Heather Davis

4 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Ben Moreland

What to do?

I feel good by going out every night at 2:00 am and spend the rest of the evening looking for fairies. True, that sometimes I find Tarantu…

Started by Edwin Oliver

0 Jun 5, 2011

Scary, Crazy Right-Wing Christian Wack-Job, and his latest Shenanigans

Okay, so I have heard of James Dobson, Jerry Fallwell, and Pat Robertson, but this guy is new to me. And even more frightening, he seems cr…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

5 May 1, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

YOU KNOW WHY YOU'RE HERE, RIGHT?!!! *add hysteria here*

How many of you have ever been scared to death by a how crazy a Christian can be?    A couple of months ago I was working on doing emails f…

60 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Lindsey

Leave a message.

I think I'm going to start carrying around a little notepad with me in my car. This is a picture I found in one of Break.com's photo galler…

Started by Jon Heim

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Mr Good Without God

Need some of your thoughts on this crazy dream

Let me start off by saying that I have not remembered a dream in over a year.   So the night before last I abruptly woke up at 4am heart po…

Started by Joli

12 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Isaac

Asia McGowan...

This is no hate mail. If you guys were looking for some humorous moronic "hell notes" you'll have to look at some of the other posts. This…

9 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Jewish Couple Sue Neighbors for 'Imprisoning' Them

Jewish Couple Sue Neighbors for 'Imprisoning' Them By Daily Mail Reporter - 17th June 2009 A Jewish couple are suing their neighbors in a…

Started by Johnny

15 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Whitney B.

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Lewal 36 minutes ago. 66 Replies

Analyzing Ferguson

Started by Unseen in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 10 Replies

"Probably won't report".....

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 9 hours ago. 19 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 10 hours ago. 63 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service