All Discussions Tagged 'conversion' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"God is Not Great" or "God is Not Real"

I had previously posted a question requesting suggestions for short books or videos that would concisely put a convincing case forward to…

Started by Gary

13 Apr 24
Reply by Davis Goodman

In need of an believer to atheist "conversion kit"'

I was a Christian for 37 years and am now an atheist for the past 4-5 months.  My wife is an open minded Christian.  I believe she is only…

Started by Gary

40 Apr 20
Reply by Yahweh

What has the Christian Church done to you?

When talking to many people, I get the notion that many Americans have grown up in a Christian church. Along side that, many leave the chur…

Started by Yeddie Jones

83 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Emperor Milos

Facebook conversion to Islam

I'm on holiday at the moment, so I was relaxed and in a good mood today when I received a message from someone on Facebook. I don't usually…

Started by Prazzie

9 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Prazzie

Would you 'convert' someone to Atheism if it meant destroying their moral framework?

I don't mean that they would literally go crazy and kill everyone, I mean like if they would lose their direction in life, stop being selfl…

Started by Ama Maduako

65 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by H

Another Christian Conversion Attempt Message in My Youtube Inbox. lol :P

flying spaghetti monster comment flying spaghetti monster comment I read the comment you made on the Is God Real video: here is my exper…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

17 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

An Amusing Conversion Attempt.

Okay. So my family was with me at Skyline Chili. [Well everyone except my dad]. And I was eating my 3-way [cincinnati chili, spaghetti, and…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

11 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by kris feenstra

There's hope yet...

I went out for drinks the other night with a couple friends of mine, and one of them is a devout Christian.  We've had MANY debates on Face…

Started by Nate

4 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Prazzie

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 3 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service