All Discussions Tagged 'control' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chicago gun control ruled unconstitutional

U.S. District Court Judge Edmond E. Chang said the municipal ordinance goes "too far." He delayed the effect of his ruling to allow the cit…

Started by Unseen

3 Jan 8
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Navy Gunman who killed 12 passed background checks

The subject line says it all. He was arrested for gun-related crimes a couple times but not charged and certainly not convicted of anything…

Started by Unseen

0 Sep 17, 2013

"Slavery would never have happened if the slaves had had guns."

Larry Ward, chairman of Gun Appreciation Day, told CNN that if blacks had been given the “right to keep and bear arms” since the country’s…

Started by Unseen

0 Aug 28, 2013

It's time to accept the fact that there isn't going to be any new gun control legislation

With about 90% of the public in favor of the rather timid approach of extending background checks, and with the Sandy Hook Elementary Schoo…

Started by Unseen

1 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Strega

Your 5 year old can now buy the morning after pill!

I'm not sure why a 5 year old would want it, but have you heard about this ruling? A federal judge ruled Friday that the morning-after pill…

Started by Unseen

77 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

...a couple staffers had been armed?

Started by Unseen

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

Tough New York Gun Law May Hold Unintended Consequences

Mental health experts say a new tougher New York state gun control law might interfere with treatment of potentially dangerous people and e…

Started by Unseen

156 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Be Careful What You Wish For

If gun control does come, bear in mind it will be just part of a program to prevent such massacres in the future. If you listen to the gagg…

Started by Unseen

42 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Graham

Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

After every major shooting, the gun control advocates can be counted on to ask "NOW can't you see the need for gun control?" But does gun c…

Started by Unseen

298 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

I'm me

I am a free thinking individual and no one can truly control my every action or know my true emotions. There is no supreme omnipotent being…

Started by Heather Davis

0 Jun 2, 2011

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 2 hours ago. 32 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Noel 4 hours ago. 9 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 10 hours ago. 64 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 17 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service