All Discussions Tagged 'communism' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The anti-vaccination crew. Karl Marx's new success story.

Anti-vaxxers, as some call them, are impervious to facts the same way extremely religious people are impervious to facts which conflict the…

Started by Unseen

0 Feb 2

Poll: Do you Support Communism ?

An unfortunate claim by a Christian apologist and theologian John Lennox is that "atheism and communism is inseparable"  Let me be very…

Started by Nerdy Keith

54 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Everett Stewart

Could Joseph Stalin's religious upbringing have contributed to his state of mind and actions?

I'm not going to pop on the internet and tell you all a big lie that Joseph Stalin was a dedicated Christian, truth is he wasn't he eventua…

Started by Nerdy Keith

3 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

Indefinite detention of citizens...

Our Commander in Chief is targeting legal citizens.  That is what this video is implying.  Does anyone have more information on this subjec…

Started by Michelob

0 Dec 12, 2011

Unjustified doctrines are the cause.

Doctrine = A belief or set of beliefs held and taught by a church, political party, or other group I noticed doctrine is not applied only…

Started by Loop Johnny

0 Nov 5, 2010

RSS

Forum

gay marriage decision

Started by Dale Headley in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 6 hours ago. 3 Replies

Is there an energy resource with such attributes?

Started by ỮŊĐÜムņĮØńệ尺 in Physics, Astronomy, Cosmology. Last reply by Ward Cressin yesterday. 3 Replies

Beautiful Tresses....a Vision of FREEDOM!!!!!

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by SteveInCO 17 hours ago. 9 Replies

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service