All Discussions Tagged 'closet' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will my Flying Spaghetti Monster Emblem 'out' me?

'Sup TAtheists? Need some advice. Here's the deal: I'm in the closet at work because I've got enough prejudice to handle as it is and some…

Started by Kairan Nierde

35 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Teri G

What's it going to take for the "tipping point" to be reached?

http://richarddawkins.net/articles/646563-nones-climb-to-19 What's it going to take for the "tipping point" to be reached, so that closete…

Started by Citizen Atheist

2 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Doug Reardon

Half in/Half out of the Atheist closet

Hello all, I am a 28 year old atheist in beautiful Fort Collins, CO and brand spanking new to this site. I have joined several interesting…

Started by Tiffany Hughes

5 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Nate

"thank god" (insert event here) list

Ok so yesterday me, my  mom and my little brother were traveling down a rainy highway when a car flipped over and slid in our lane (though…

Started by Rene Guzman

23 May 31, 2011
Reply by Rene Guzman

Atheist in a Christian College, advice?

(This is my first posting here, and actually the first time I have ever spoken with other atheists. I'm rather relieved about the fact that…

Started by Greg K

27 May 14, 2011
Reply by CJ

Closeted Atheism

First, I must say that I am very concerned about the negative view of atheists.  I faked Christianity for years despite my disbelief in a G…

Started by Meghan V!

20 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Brad J

The Atheist Closet

So, I am wondering how many people still exist in their own personal atheist closet, and also about stories of "coming out."  Why do you ch…

Started by M

4 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by M

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service