All Discussions Tagged 'church' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Origin of Senate / house Chaplain? Stumped on a question

I ran into a debate where this question was raised, naturally when I lack the knowledge of an issue I either concede or pursue the knowledg…

Started by Kris Potter

2 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by doone

"Spiritually Bankrupt" Dan rathers on the ongoing church scandal and cover up.

This story is absolutely huge to me. I have an enormous respect for Dan Rathers for his integrity as a reporter so I will not attempt to ma…

Started by Kris Potter

3 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

Food for Thought: Statistics of Catholic priest abuse and Al Qaeda membership

Assume 1 billion muslims. (I have seen it as high as 1.8 billion) Assume 10,000 Al Qaeda operatives. (probably a fair bit less, based on…

Started by Sol Invictus

0 Jun 21, 2010

What was your holy/sacred place of worship experience?

When I was a christian and went to church (still do),it was very boring and made me so tired I even yawned the whole way through.One of my…

Started by Natasha Kenny

5 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by James

Cincinnati's Archbishop "defends" Pope - and of course... my idiotic conservative town fails to raise hell over it!

Okay, now I'm mad. I'm beginning to hate the conservatives of my city of Cincinnati, OH more and more each day!! I saw an article entitled…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

2 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Jindal Uses Taxpayer Money For a Helicopter to Shuttle Him to Church

From 2TheAdvocate.com Governor’s Sunday helicopter travels have come at taxpayers’ expense. By MICHELLE MILLHOLLON - Published: Aug 30, 20…

Started by Johnny

4 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Dave G

The only good things to come from religion is a public holiday or two

Does anyone have any thoughts on what holidays we can use to replace religious holidays? Or as I call them “Holidays which are part of my a…

Started by Jin-oh Choi

8 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Pam

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service