All Discussions Tagged 'church' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reality Check! The Virgin Mary in the Present Day

This is yet another recent post from my outside blog, the atheist goddess:   Tuesday, May 4, 2010Reality Check! The Virgin Mary in the Pres…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

9 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

What to do....

I'm having a problem with my parents. I know this might be a frequent problem spoken about on this website, but I don't know for sure becau…

Started by chelsea

37 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

A possible violation of the first amendment?

What do you think? Is this a violation of the separation of church and state? It's noted that the government can neither inhibit nor promo…

Started by Anathema6205

0 Jan 4, 2011

"Parents' trial begins in death of Rhawnhurst toddler who did not receive medical care"

Posted on Wed, Dec. 8, 2010 Parents' trial begins in death of Rhawnhurst toddler who did not receive medical care By Joseph A. Slobodzian I…

Started by Amanda Artman

15 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Brad J

Bible belt - represent

So I go to a public school, I live in the bible belt in a very small community. The total sum of children going to my school is about 1500-…

Started by Seth B Rollings

5 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Seth B Rollings

Ignoring Separation of Church and State

I've seen much of this going on as of late- and Christians are most often the culprit. They willfully ignore the first amendment just to bu…

Started by Anathema6205

2 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Church, State and the First Amendment: What O’Donnell needs to know

By Ken PaulsonPresident, the First Amendment CenterSometimes political debates generate light as well as heat.Delaware Republican Senate ca…

Started by Jon Heim

0 Oct 20, 2010

O'Donnell questions separation of church, state

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/articles/2010/10/19/odonnell_questions_separation_of_church_state/?p1=Well_MostPop_Emailed3   "WILMINGT…

Started by RD Lawson

1 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Jason Paisley

How much do you know?

How much do you know about the separation of church and state? How much do you know about the bible?Take these quizzes to find out. http://…

Started by Jon Heim

0 Oct 2, 2010

Does the Church of Scientology frighten you?

When we think of religion, we typically think of Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, and other major religions. But what about newer re…

Started by Ava Wilson

27 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Ava Wilson

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 5 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service