All Discussions Tagged 'church' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My kid wants to get baptized...

I do not have kids. ...Yet. I take it for granted that in some capacity I probably will someday. I would obviously raise them without relig…

Started by Stephy

36 Sep 3
Reply by Scott Graves

Atheist Church - My Journey Back to Community

My family and I left Christianity about 4 years ago, and I've been an active member of ThinkAtheist since before then.  Recently something…

Started by dataguy

9 Apr 28
Reply by Ari

Alternative to Church

My wife is a Christian (I'm working on it) and my kids know that she is and that I am not.  I can no longer go to church with them.  I was…

Started by Gary

28 Apr 26
Reply by dataguy

What has the Christian Church done to you?

When talking to many people, I get the notion that many Americans have grown up in a Christian church. Along side that, many leave the chur…

Started by Yeddie Jones

83 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Emperor Milos

Church-The "Hook-up" Place

I was chatting with a guy who says he is going through the congregation, one single mom at a time. He says in their quest for a "god fearin…

Started by _Robert_

9 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

What is the purpose of a "Church of Atheism"?

I am referring to a website called "First Church of Atheism". They are apparently recruiting atheist ministers online. The purpose of this…

Started by Nerdy Keith

25 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by H3xx

Do "atheist churches" help the cause?

Church without God - by design It’s Sunday in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and a rapt congregation listens to a chaplain preach about the impo…

Started by Unseen

0 Jun 24, 2013

The last time you went to church...

I would like to hear about your final service.... I recall my last mass. I was absent for many years and felt like "something was missing".…

Started by _Robert_

44 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by kris feenstra

church in schools rant

Was reading an article about a high school principal who forced students to sit through several  assemblies. Teaching the future has no hop…

Started by angela kozma

6 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Dale Headley

Pope Francis, Another Zealot?

Take a good hard look into the life of new pope. To give an overview he thinks that: Homosexuality is still a sin. He tells people to resp…

Started by Real Life James Bond

346 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service