All Discussions Tagged 'christians' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christians around the world

As this is my first post, I want to shortly hello to you all. I found TA multiple times  with stumble upon and today I decided to join you.…

Started by Thomas Brinck

0 Jun 27, 2013

Palm Sunday is April Fool's Day... AWKWARD! What do you think?

When I learned that Palm Sunday was on April Fool's Day this year... I didn't quite know how to react around my xtian family. The fishies i…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

0 Apr 1, 2012

Easter and Christmas - When Christians Turn into Rabid Raccoons

IDK... As you all know I live with theists, and it is often like walking on eggshells with them, but around Easter/Christmas [at least 1 mo…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

17 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

Is it possible to sue this asshole, or get him thrown in jail?

Chances are, some of you have probably seen the "you can run but you can't hide" tables set up in front of Wal-Mart or gas stations in your…

Started by AntiChristianLeague

27 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Brian Wood

Facebook and it's annoying christian propaganda

I love my father very much, and I mean it he's everything a father should be. However his religious involvement has grown since his divorce…

Started by Rene Guzman

10 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Methuselah

Proselytizing at Funerals

This is my first post at Think Atheist, so bear with me.  And also, hi there!   How do we draw the line at a funeral or memorial service wh…

Started by ugh ahaha

15 May 22, 2011
Reply by UnTarded

This can disprove god.

In my point of view: If homosexuality is a sin to christianity, and since it's not a choice and inborn, like science proves, can't this dis…

Started by Esther Rhymes

25 May 10, 2011
Reply by Nate Bauder

Christians helping Muslims in Egypt

I don't know if it's true (nor do I know what the slant of Good publications is), but this looks like one of those instances of people acti…

Started by Samuel H. Kenyon

5 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Hope

Has anyone ever heard of a christian comedian?

I was watching comedy central yesterday, then some stand-up dvd's and then the simpsons (i was bored) and then a thought hit me, are there…

Started by Amelia

17 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Jarrod Payne

Ideas for continuing discussion with polite theist

Ok, so there is a thread on a gaming forum where someone is asking the community to pray for his sick mother.  I was bored at work and ende…

Started by Apple

4 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by kris feenstra

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service