All Discussions Tagged 'christianity' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ROAST IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY YOU DAMN ATHEISTS!!!!

This was posted on a forum of mine, at the end of a long, religious debate, where I called her out on circular reasoning and blind faith. A…

Started by Charles Stover

16 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Brutus

CHRISTIANS

Christians make up 75% of the UNITED STATES POPULATION Christians make up 75% of the PRISON POPULATION Federal Bureau of Prisons 1997 Wa…

Started by Kiamema

1 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Johnny

Attention all Atheists-I Need Emergency Help!!!!

My girlfriend has a bit under 3 months to go in her pregnancy, she is Christian and her mother is born again and hates the fact that im an…

Started by Shermon Burgess

20 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Reggie

How do accounts of the resurrection in Matthew Mark Luke and John differ?

Stumbled on WikiAnswers.com Q: How do accounts of the resurrection in Matthew Mark Luke and John differ? A: Mark Mark's Gospel was the…

Started by Johnny

6 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Real-Life Atheists

Below is an article from Dallas, Texas featuring real-world conflicts atheists often encounter. Atheists discuss their outlook, relation…

Started by Pam

4 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Dave G

News of Our Friend, ChristianU2uber

From WorldNetDaily --- A self-described Christian 12-year-old boy who dared post his views on same-sex marriage on the popular Internet vi…

Started by Pam

0 Apr 13, 2009

An Experiment

I received an interesting piece of mail today that I would have sent through the shredder under usual circumstances, but circumstances bein…

Started by Pam

16 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

Has Anyone Seen "Lord, Save Us from Your Followers"?

Has Anyone Seen "Lord, Save Us from Your Followers" (preview here)? I'm kind of curious. The guy who made it is a christian, so I feel ske…

Started by Johnny

0 Jan 31, 2009

Christians taught to love ALL?

Christians are taught to love all, no matter what background they come from or what they believe. So I guess Atheists must be excluded in "…

Started by Alex Rogahn

1 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Sophie

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 0 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service